Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

New Zealand lockdown COVID-19

This is Mana's persuasive writing about Lockdown:


New Zealand lockdown
        COVID-19
I think that New Zealand should have gone into lockdown.

The first reason that I think is because we might get the Coronavirus!! because we could die or be very very sick.

Next reason is I think we should have a food caravan only open because of the Coronavirus!! because someone could touch and we might get the Coronavirus!!

Next reason is I think that we should do shopping online so we don't touch other people.


These are the reasons why New Zealand should have gone into lockdown.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa my name is Faith from Waikowhai primary school. It was very lovely reading this post that you made. My favourite part of your post is when you said people should shop online so we don't touch other people. Maybe if you have spare time you can visit my blog at Faith@ Waikowhai Primary School. It was very fun reading your blog post. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mana I am Ella and I love your persuasive writing about 2020 lock down. I think maybe you should add more detail and description. Did this take you a reasonably long time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa my name is Sienna and I am from Marshland School. I really enjoyed reading this. Maybe next time you could add a little more because this post made me want to read more. Other then that I really liked it. Bye blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Malakai from Marshland School. This is a really good piece of writing because you used pragraphs and corrected spelling. Maybe next time writing a little more facts about it. But good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mana, we are Korimako Smith from Marshland School. You have written your paragraphs really well and made sure you had a new topic in each one. This made your paragraphs interesting. Before you publish your writing you should double check to make sure that you have capital letters at the start of all your sentences. Well done on coming up with three good reasons, we also think it was a very smart move for New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much I will use all of your suggestions next time.

    From Mana at Ahipara School

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi my name is arlo i am from marshland schol and like how it is how covid-19 Strike New Zealand but we could take it over

    ReplyDelete